Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Office

In my search for finding the perfect office to start my new career, I interviewed other companies.  The office I chose ultimately stood out above and beyond the rest.  Yes, it was RE/MAX.  Not only was it the company though, the office and more importantly the broker is what made it so easy to choose. 

At RE/MAX 360, I am surrounding my self with successful agents who care about what they do.  They work extra hard so their clients don't have to and they are all great people.  I'm excited to be learning from these people and look forward to pushing myself to be the best.

The Broker, Thai Klam, has done an amazing job and has outstanding innovating concepts bringing technology into the core of what we do to make us stand out, utilize our tools to the best of our ability and ultimately have the best products and services to offer our clients.  He has also devised a way to streamline our work, taking us to a paperless process which not only speeds up processes, it's good for the environment. 

I know I found the perfect office for me, full of perfect agents for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment